Saturday, October 10, 2009

Boulder

Sorry, this is a blurry picture. But I thought the colors were so pretty.



We had a lovely time in Boulder last weekend for conference. I honestly think I could live there. It's so cute and cozy and it really feels like a home more than a getaway. Here are some pictures:
This is the room we sleep in. Comfiest. Bed. Ever.
Love the kitchen.
And the antique dishes.

Well, we did have one downside to our trip; we hit a deer on the way there. :( That's what you get for driving there after dark I suppose... We were driving my dad's car too. :( Although, if it had been one of ours the damage would've been MUCH worse.

It was tragic. We didn't even see it because it was so dark. We drove back to move it off the road and there were a whole bunch of others running around. What's funny about it is that my dad called us a few minutes before to tell us to watch out for black cows in the road because they had almost hit one earlier. So... at least we didn't hit a cow? Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment