1. each person awarded must post 11 facts about themselves.
2. answer the 11 questions the nominator has set for them.
3. choose five bloggers to nominate.
4. create 11 more questions for the bloggers they will nominate.
5. let the lucky bloggers know.
11 facts about me:
1. I love food. 2. Water is my favorite drink and it goes almost everywhere with me 3. My favorite animals are horses and polar bears 4. fall is my favorite season 5. My mom is an artist and she helped me develop a love for art (and I am picky with it) 6. I could spend hours in Target 7. I am a dog and a cat person 8. I like being in a choir 9. I want to wear lipstick/gloss more, but I always rub my lips together when I do (it just feels so nice) so it just comes off
10. I love weddings 11. I love to shop for dresses
questions to answer:
1. if you could tell your 16 year-old self something, what would it be?
Don't worry about boys so much, they are silly, especially in high school. And don't act like you hate the boys that you have a crush on (I was terrible with boys in high school)
2. what are 3 things that make you most happy right now?
1. Steven/Steve got a new job! 2. I went to England... does that count? 3. the holidays are coming soon
3. what is something you're passionate about?
Learning and teaching about creating healthy family relationships
also music. Well-written and well-performed music.
4. what has been your greatest accomplishment?
hmmmm....reading The entire Harry Potter series at least 4 times
5. what do you think people misunderstand most about you?
People say I'm really sweet... but I don't know if that's always entirely true. I have been known to say:
"I want to throw a brick at his/her FACE."
I say this or something similar often.
I also roll my eyes a lot, which I don't even mean to do! which probably means that subconsciously I am annoyed about something. I'm working on telling my subconscious to stop.
So, I guess I'm trying to say that I'm kind of a mean person
6. what do you hope to be remembered for?
making a difference in people's lives, this redeems me a little from the last question
7. what was the last song you listened to?
"Since U Been Gone" - good ole Kelly
8. what was the last movie you watched?
9. if you had a life motto what would it be?
Keep Calm and Carry On
10. what are your 3 most visited websites (excluding facebook, email, and work websites)
pinterest, the pioneer woman, and martha stewart
11. what is your essential start-the-day-off item?
Ok, now I need to nominate 5 other bloggers, here are the bloggers I nominate (you don't have to do it, but I'd love to hear from all of you!):
1. Darcy aka cutest lady ever
2. Christal from Mustard me Yellow
3. Abby Dyer White who is also my loyal walking buddy
4. Cousin Jessie from Squeeze the Universe
5. Cousin Sarah from Bookbound Bindery
11 Questions for you to answer:
1. What makes you most happy right now?
2. IF you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
3. What book do you wish everyone would read?
4. What are your 3 most visited websites (besides facebook, email, work stuff)
5. If you could meet someone from history who would it be?
6. What was the last movie you watched?
7. Best vacation you've been on?
8. What is something you're passionate about?
9. If there was something you could tell your 16 year old self, what would it be?
10. What do you think people misunderstand most about you?
11. Who is your hero/heroine?
It seriously took me about a week to finish this post, but it was so fun, hope you guys enjoy too!