Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Fall Tea Party

For Young Womens last week, I was unexpectedly in charge of the Laurel activity. I talked with the class president and we both came up with a really cute, last minute activity: a fall tea party!




For a craft, Maddie (the laurel president) found a great idea: we bought white teacups and decorated them with permanent marker, they turned out really cute. 





Menu:
Orange and Spice Tea
Bengal Spice Tea (you HAVE to try this)
Herbal Peach Tea
Hot Chocolate
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins 





The girls with their finished cups! Except... you can't really see them, but I promise they were cute. 

I think this fall tea party thing may have to become a new tradition

3 comments:

  1. That is the coolest idea! Now I wish I were still in YW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was me - Lisa - not Mark - he was never in YW - haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is adorable. and it's on my list of things to do before i turn 26.

    ReplyDelete