Sunday, November 20, 2011

9 1/2 months

Hi
It's me, Steven.

I think it important to tell you followers the momentous event that happened this week.  You see, for the past 9.5 months, Annie has been attending Weight Watchers meetings with a rather high goal in mind:

30 lbs!

Well on Friday she did it!

Check this!


Before...


Bam! Bam! Boom!! After!! Dang she's fine!!

I am so proud of her.  She has done such a good job working out and eating healthy; especially when I would forget she was doing Weight Watchers and offer her delicious cake. "No. I'm on Weight Watchers."

That's how Annie turned into
Annie

Isn't she great?
I sure think so.

3 comments:

  1. This is the most darling post ever. EVER. nice work Steven. And Annie... holy freaking cow!!! You are HOT!! Smokin!! Way to go... that's seriously not an easy feat. You did it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA HA! I find it amazing that first of all...Steven...that you blogged. And that you made a little Annie. And great job to Annie! That is so great!

    ReplyDelete