Tuesday, May 26, 2009

quick update

So i've been REALLY bad at keeping up with our blog... It's been a busy couple of weeks. I started the summer semester last week and it's already killing me. I'm taking a 4 credit hour class that's been condensed to six weeks so I have to go four days a week for over 2 hours. No fun at all. However I am taking a Pilates Reformer class this summer and I LOVE it! It's one of the best workouts I've ever done and one of the hardest. You're doing all of your exercises on a reformer machine, which adds resistance to each of the exercises. I guess I'm really weak because my legs are shaking after the first two exercises.
Steven, on the other hand, is taking the summer off from school. It makes me really jealous.

Today I have the day off from work and school because I am sick. :( I was up all night with an upset stomach and I'm not feeling much better today. All well! I have plans to watch the Scarlett Pimpernel and Harry Potter; which should make it a lovely day afterall. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment