Thursday, November 19, 2009

Help!

I need help! So, my mom is in charge of her family's christmas party this year and we are trying to come up with ideas that would be fun for the party.... We have been doing white elephants forEVER and really, after the year I got a hamster, they just aren't fun anymore. We are trying to find some sort of service project we could do instead of gift exchanges. An ideal project would be something that included shopping before the party (which would be mainly me and my mom) and then having everyone come to help giftwrap or organize the gifts... I am having THE hardest time finding an organization though!!! Our party isn't until the 19th of December so part of the problem is that we're cuttin' it close to christmas.

Do any of you have any ideas?? I would love any suggestions! thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Annie... you could try The Road Home or the Ronald McDonald House... they both have "Christmas Wish List" for their residents on their websites.

    ReplyDelete