Saturday, November 14, 2009

Thanksgiving "Thankful" list

This week for one of my classes I had to make a list... a list of whatever we wanted, just as long as it was list. I decided that since Thanksgiving was coming up, I would write a list of what I am thankful for (cliche, I know.) so I thought I would do the same thing here!

Thankful list:

1. Steven.
2. All of my family and friends.
3. This chocolate mousse I am eating right now...
4. Pottery Barn
5. Christmas
6. Music
7. Broadway Musicals
8. Yoplait Yogurt
9. the church!
10. funeral potatoes
11. books
12. Target
13. Shabby Apple
14. My mom's cake
15. harry potter
16. Lord of the rings
17. spider killer spray
18. my honda civic
19. Doris Brunatti (best voice teacher EVER, and my therapist at times)
20. Dr. Napoles (for getting me into the music program at the U, and for putting me in Women's Chorus)
21. The snow outside!!!! yay!
22. animals
23. all of my YWs leaders.
24. our 54" table that was given to us for free.... except... I'm sure who gave it to us...
25. my job. It's rough at times, but at least I have one I suppose
26. Tums

No comments:

Post a Comment