Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Finals

I'm sorry, I know you heard me whine about homework in my last post, but I really need to whine about finals. Finals week is technically next week, but I swear all my teachers conspired against me and decided to make almost everything due this FRIDAY!!! This is what my finals schedule looks like:

Friday, Dec. 11th

- Final project for Children's Lit. due. I have already written 11 pages and I am still not finished. I get to rewrite Cinderella! kinda fun... kinda not.

- Final paper for Middle Childhood Development due. Haven't even started and this need to be 6-7 pages

-short socioemotional online post due also for Middle Childhood. only 150 words, thank goodness.

- 1-2 page socioemotional paper due ALSO for Middle Childhood. ugh.

- Final test for History of Rock n' Roll. Sound fun? they are actually some of the hardest tests I have ever taken. Sample Question: Who was David Bowie's first rockabilly influence? let me know if you know the answer.

Monday the 14th - Final for Middle Childhood available online until the 15th. I'm sure I'll wait till the last minute.

Tuesday the 15th - Final paper for Adolescent Development due. 8 pages in length... supposed to be based on a book I'm supposed to be reading right now... too bad I ordered it on amazon a week and a half ago and it still isn't here yet.


why all the papers?? I've never had this many papers due at the end of the semester!!! I'm probably going to have to put my hand in a cast after this week from all the typing I'm doing.

Ok. That was my rant about finals. I hope your finals go well for you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment