Thursday, December 31, 2009

knit head bands

I think everyone needs to have one of these:





I have searched high and low for one of these knit head bands.... only to be disappointed so many times. I was getting close to giving up when suddenly, I found them at the most unexpected place: Tai Pan Trading.

I came across one when I was looking at these Coca Cola glasses (that I also want)


Suddenly, I looked to the side and there was one head band just sitting there in a bin next to the glasses!! I thought, "strange... why is there only one here? Could there possibly be more???" I wandered to the front of the store and low and behold, there were HUNDREDS of them! Of course, I had to get one and I love it! Words cannot express how delighted I am.

You can also buy them here. I am not sure if it's the same person who makes them but they seem exactly the same to me.

Thank you for letting me share my excitement with you, I hope you enjoyed my story.

1 comment:

  1. So that's where you get them! I'm going today... thanks for the tip.

    ReplyDelete