Saturday, January 9, 2010

Winter Break

I'm sorry I've been so bad about blogging. I just don't know what to blog about anymore... and then if I decide to blog about something I decide that it's too boring or that I don't feel like it. What do you guys want to hear about?

Sadly, winter break is over and spring semester starts on Monday. :(

We had a wonderful break and I thought I'd post some of my highlights from the break:

1. Getting Christmas money for SHOPPING!!!!

2. Shopping.
- I bought 3 pairs of jeans from Charlotte Russe for $58!!! joy!!!!

3. Getting to see Sara! She is one of my best friends and she lives in Arizona right now so I don't get to see her that often. :(

4. Visiting with Darcie!!! Thanks again for the Cafe Rio. :)

5. Not having to go to work for 11 days.

6. Sleeping in.

7. Our Christmas Program we had at work (the babies wore sheep hats! so cute!)

8. Sleeping over on New Year's Day at Tiff and Dan's.



There are other things... but they all relate to things I bought so I don't think I'll bore you with all the details of good deals I found.

I hope you all had a great Christmas/New Years/Holiday break!!!

1 comment:

  1. Annie, I loved it too! Let's make it a regular tradition. And your blog is not boring (plus, who cares if it is??? It's your blog, right? I'm quite sure my blog is boring, but I'm finally over it :).

    ReplyDelete