Tuesday, January 19, 2010

one year left....

This is it guys! I have one more year until I get my bachelor's!!!!! It has gone by SOOO fast. I feel like I'm still 17 most of the time. I am sooo excited to be almost done.

However, being almost done with school brings a bit of stress with it. What am I supposed to do when I'm done??

I decided that I'll put it to a vote. Here are my ideas:

1. Go to grad school and get a degree in Marriage and Family Therapy (something I want to do someday before I'm 40, but I just don't know when)

2. Take a break from school and just work

3. Become my mom's full time cake apprentice (her idea)

4. Just have a baby (Aunt Carolee's idea. Honestly, I'm not a big fan of this idea....yet)

5. Become a wedding planner!!!!! (which means more school as well, just not as much)



Alright. Those are my ideas. I would love to get your insight and your vote. If you have another ideas for my future, I would love to hear them!!

5 comments:

  1. i'm guessing that becoming a wedding planner is the favorite because it's the only option that got multiple punctuation. but i think i need more information before i can vote. where will you be in a year? what will steve be doing? how many cats will you have? on a scale of 1 to 10 how confident are you that you could out-limbo hilary clinton?

    ReplyDelete
  2. next year we I am about 90% sure that we will still be in Utah, Steve will probably be going to grad-school at the U. Steve doesn't like cats so there will be none. And I would say on a scale from 1 to 10 I would say that I am about a 3, because I have a long torso, so I don't think I could beat anybody at limbo (except maybe Ted).

    ReplyDelete
  3. steven may not like cats but he does like babies. and so do i. consider that my vote! i need more gavin-gabe-carters in my life. help me out with that stevenannie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. don't you want a cute little baby like turner?? plus he needs some friends in the ward! so get on it! (and you can do other sutff on the side)

    ReplyDelete
  5. masters annie. do it now. everyone says they'll go back to school after their kids are raised, but few actually do. it was one of the best things i did for myself before i had kiddos... there are days now that i might pull my hair out after watching barney for the 50th time, but it's comforting to remember the grad school days and know that once upon a time i was smart...

    "Annie Goodell Hamilton, MS"... i'm liking it.

    ReplyDelete