Monday, February 1, 2010

I admit...

....that I have an infatuation with peanut butter and will eat a big scoop plain sometimes.

....that I haven't cleaned the inside of my car for nearly a year.

....that sometimes I would really like to spank a few of the kids at the day care (but I don't)

....that I probably know all the Backstreet Boys songs from memory.

....that I am quite frightened of singing solos in public (or in the house when I know others can hear me.)

....that I would like to make it illegal to bring a vomiting/feverish child to day care.

....that I probably need a little bit of therapy from working with 8 toddlers.


Today was a really rough day at work, can you tell?

1 comment:

  1. Sorry about the bad day Annie! Maybe this will cheer you up: You are... my fire. My one... desire.

    ReplyDelete