Friday, February 26, 2010

Pottery Barn

as most of you know... I have a little thing for Pottery Barn. When we got married I registered at Pottery Barn because I knew that I pretty much needed everything that they had there.

I registered for these dishes and got everything that was part of the set, I love them so much, I really didn't need anything else.



Because I've been so satisfied with the things that I have from there, it's been a while since I've actually been there or looked at their website. I got everything I wanted, so what was the need?

A few nights ago I felt extremely bored and thought I should take a look at their website just for fun..... and this is what I found.....







Our dishes in BLUE!!!! why did this not happen until a year AFTER I got married???? I want them.... no, I NEED them. My craze is back....what is a girl to do??


Well, my birthday is coming up in a couple of months. Not just ANY birthday, my GOLDEN birthday ( I will be 22 on the 22nd of April). So, if any of you need gift ideas, I think I just gave you a good hint (a hint mostly for Steven). :) In the mean time.... I will just look, stare, dream, and shop.

1 comment:

  1. Oh man! They really are so darling in blue! (but I still do like them a lot in ivory). Wanno hear something funny... Ryan and I still use the dishes he used in college... mix-matched old ghetto dishes. One day we'll move on up.

    ReplyDelete