Monday, March 1, 2010

Root Canal????

AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Ok. I don't know if I need one.... yet. I have a tooth that has been hurting for a little over a week. Whenever I drink something really cold it hurts.





But today, it hurt all on its own.




I knew it was time to make an appointment with good ole Uncle Sanford Hamilton (steven's uncle).



I have just been told by an old neighbor of mine (her dad is a dentist) that when your tooth hurts
because of cold or heat... I most likely need a root canal.


Please, please say it ain't so!!!!


My appointment is on Wednesday... I'll keep you updated on the situation... until then, please cross your fingers and pray for me and whisper kind words of comfort.

2 comments:

  1. Annie! Yes this happened to me a few years ago. The nerve endings in my tooth were dying and it was obnoxious and painful. My root canal was caek though - I had much less pain from that than from the actual tooth business. Yikes. Teeth are a bother at these sorts of times.

    ReplyDelete