Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Neglect (and some pretty pics)

I have been neglecting this dear little blog lately... I don't really have a good excuse (except for wedding planning, work, school, going out of town, etc.).

We went up to my Grandpa's Cabin this weekend, and despite the snow, it was still a great weekend. We made chili, biscuits, dough nuts, and we went to Park City. So much fun!

Here are some pics:

 Steven kneading dough 
 Saturday- all the snow still there!

 homemade doughnuts (To Mark, Lisa, Courtney, and Paige. I promise we didn't try to copy you! Although seeing your doughnut pics made me 10 times more excited about making them...)

pretty!

Sigh... it was a great weekend. Very relaxing. 

Coming up: White Chocolate Spice Cake (aka heaven-in-cake-form)

1 comment:

  1. It looks like your weekend was like our's last week. So fun and beautiful! We will have to get together and make more donuts!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete