Tuesday, January 24, 2012

just keep swimming

oh my heck,
i have not blogged in a MONTH!

i have been busy, I always say that.
young womens+work+training to become a parent educator+reading the hunger games = very-busy- and- unmotivated-to-blog-annie

Here's what we've been up to:

- Christmas was great and fun, filled with lots of food and new clothes

- Made my first turkey (I would put the picture up if I was using my own computer... I am on my boss' computer at work... shhh!)

-made a wedding cake for Mal and Wren

-Started training with Parents as Teachers to become a Parent Educator (hurray for using my degree!), which is where I am at now.

- I tried a gyro from crown burger for the first time.

-Steven's grandma died a few days ago. :( We're sad she is gone but happy she is with Grandpa Jack again.

- young womens, young womens, and more young womens.

- planning a baby shower for one of the young womens leaders

- eating lots and lots of chocolate

there is my little update for now. Maybe I'll update again later this week? It all depends on if I get the second Hunger Games or not....

1 comment:

  1. I'm in young women's too!! Takes up a lot of time. Glad I found your blog!

    ReplyDelete