Wednesday, March 18, 2009

My Favorite Things

Hello everyone! This is Annie. Steven wrote the first post because I didn't know what to say. Today I wanted to post a few pictures from our apartment... sorta. Our apartment is still covered in boxes and gift bags and such, so I decided to post pictures of my favorite things that we have(once everything is cleaned up I promise I'll post more! that could take a while though...).

This is our couch. Quite lovely if I do say so myself.
Is not this clock adorable?? I love it.
This is our cute bed skirt. I'm sorry this isn't a very good picture.
The cutest teapot and serving platter ever to be seen (thank you darcie and lisa, paige, and courtney)

My florist got me these adorable flip flops. You can change the straps! How awesome is that??

Blogger: Lovely - Create Post

1 comment:

  1. Yea, yea, yea, yea!!! My name made your blog! You're welcome very much for your platter. :)

    I hope Leroy gets better... he sure sounds sick!

    ReplyDelete