Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A Safe Feeling

I've always thought about what it would be like moving out of my parents' home. Could my family and I feel the same feelings of peace and safety as I did growing up in my home? I want to build the same atmosphere of a safe haven that have felt. The worry of building such an atmosphere has produced many troubled, sleepless nights. That worry changed this week when my fears were calmed. Tossing and turning in bed this particular night left me parched. I rose to quench my thirst, turned into the kitchen, and like a vision, there it was.....

The Bat signal fixed on the wall.

Batman is watching over our house. At first I couldn't believe what I was seeing, but I can't think of any other explanation. I had a wonderful feeling come over me, like sweet summer rain, that everything is going to be alright. We won't have to worry safety and security because the Dark Knight is standing watch.

1 comment: