Thursday, April 2, 2009

Did you know...

That bleach kills more germs and bacteria than lysol? Yes. It's true. This is one of many things I learned last night at a food handler's class. I learned many disturbing and grotesque things about food and restaurants that I wish I could forget... I heard about a restaurant that was thawing its chicken in mop buckets. Yuck. Ew. I also learned that often times your kitchen sink holds more bacteria than your toilet. This news disturbed me greatly... so great that I missed class so that I could disinfect the fridge and the sink... A worthy reason to miss school if I may say so. I wasn't about to have me or Steven die by kitchen sink infection. Nope. I'll have none of that. Needless to say, we have a very clean sink and fridge now (however, something smells in the kitchen and I don't know what it is...yuck.). Now I am going to buy a very large supply of bleach. I hope you enjoyed my little story and if you want to hear more disturbing stories let me know.

1 comment: