Monday, April 27, 2009

I should be studying...

but that's not fun. So I'm writing a new blog instead. We've had a fun week. My Birthday was last wednesday (21!!)! To celebrate we went to Olive Garden with my parents for dinner and then came back to our place cake and presents. My parents got me lots of wonderful new clothes and other lovely things from Ikea. Steven got me a wonderful set of dvds with wonderful movies such as Pride and Prejudice, Emma, The Scarlett Pimpernel, and many many more. I HIGHLY recommend this collection of movies if you don't have them.

We went to St. George over the weekend and it was splendid! not very warm because of rain... but still splendid all the same. We were sad to come back to real life. So that was our week. And I hope you enjoyed this blog. The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment