Sunday, March 22, 2009

My predicament

Ok. So I told myself I wasn't going to post a blog more than once a week, but there is a matter at hand that needs immediate attention. Here is my predicament that I need your opinion on. On Saturday I went to Pottery Barn (I had a $40 gift card I needed to use) and I found these two adorable pillow covers that I fell in love with... and one was even on sale! How could I pass that up? I bought both and decided that I would see which one looked good with our couch. But when I got home and placed them on my couch I came to find that they BOTH look cute on it! Here is the best picture I could take of the pillows on the couch. (We already have two brown ones... and I didn't have another pillow to put the other cover on... I'm so dreadfully sorry this isn't a good picture. Anyways... the two pillows with green are the ones I bought.)

So... here's my question. Is it silly to keep BOTH of the pillows and have two unmatching pillows on the couch? Personally, I think it would be cute. I have seen some people do it and I think it looks fine. And I love both of these pillows so much! One is plain and simple and the other adds some zest to it (zest?). Anyways... please, please, please let me know what you think! It would help me oh so much.

3 comments:

  1. mmkay. this is how i feel. i think i like the zesty one (isn't zest a soap brand as well?) the best, so if can only keep one, keep it.
    but it IS cute to do the both.
    there is my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love both as well. and i love that you're going back on your word and blogging more than once a month.
    thats all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh dear annie. matching is overrated.
    keep both!
    mixing color, texture, and pattern will keep things interesting and fresh.
    i should have an informative show on HGTV.

    ReplyDelete