Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Mission Call!!!!

My sister Katherine just got her mission call today to Oklahoma City!!!! Yay!!! We are sooo excited for her! She leaves on September 9th! crazy sauce. I'm not sure what there is in Oklahoma City... I'm sure it's fabulous nonetheless. However, Oklahoma is of course where the famous (and one of the best, in my opinion) musical Oklahoma takes place! If you haven't seen Oklahoma with Hugh Jackman in it... I HIGHLY reccommend it. I find it quite entertaining. The old Oklahoma is quite enjoyable as well... and super cheesy which just makes it even more fun to watch.



I'll be honest... I was really hoping that she'd go somewhere cool like England or Italy or Australia so that we could go pick her up and have the chance to visit a cool place! I suppose we could go get her in Oklahoma City... maybe....hmmm.......

1 comment: