Wednesday, June 23, 2010

denver trip

Well, since I'm sick I might as well blog, right?

Over Memorial Day weekend, I got to go on a little road trip with my mom and Auntie Nelle to Denver to visit Aunt Carolee, Uncle Joel, Cousin Jessie and her cute little kids.
Me, Carolee, and Jessie

We had a great time there. We ate really, really good food, did pedicures, slept in, told Henry about the old man in Ogden (ask my mom about this one) and looked at dresses online that we couldn't afford, but wanted very badly.

I learned a few things on the trip, the first being that I need a house just like Carolee and Joel's
how much more adorable could this house get? not much.

I also learned that I need a great backyard or an amazing view from the back porch, like this one:

I felt so far away from everything. Can I just live here?

I also learned (or remembered) that Wyoming might be one of the most boring states to travel through. No need to take a picture of that...


cute Violet

I think Henry was saying "cheese" during this

Thanks Jessie, Carolee, and Joel for a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment