Wednesday, June 23, 2010

sick

I have been sick for 5 days now. It's probably been one of the stranger sicknesses I've had.

Sometimes I feel nausea + bloating + painful cramping all at the same time (no, I'm not pregnant) and then at other times I feel just great, as long as I'm not moving too much. So, I call my work and tell them that I will be back in the next day...only to have the icky sickness come back for a few hours into the night and into the morning. The doctor said I could have gastroenteritis? I'm still not sure what that really is....

But all that doesn't matter, what really matters is what I've been doing with my sick days off.

Monday:
1.went to the doctor (ok, that's not very exciting) for only $35! (that's exciting!) Gotta love Student clinic prices!!
2. Sat and talked with Melonie (friend from choir) about how job searching is lame.
3. Took a 2 hour nap (I probably would've slept longer, it's a good thing Tiff called and woke me up)
4. I went to the mall in search of a birthday gift, which was really a bad idea since it just made me feel more sick. But I did find out about DownEast's bag sale which made it ALL worth it.
5. sat on the couch and watched Chuck.
6. Started a book

Tuesday:

1. Studied for my test tonight
2. FINISHED my book
Seriously. I couldn't put this book down. It was soooo good.

3. Ted and his girlfriend brought me pasta from Fazoli's. What a good brother.
4. Watched more Chuck
5. Studied some more.

What will I do today? Here are a few things on my list:

1. Study
2. Take a test


yeah. not very exciting. I sure have enjoyed sleeping in though.

No comments:

Post a Comment