Wednesday, June 2, 2010

abby's cake



Here it is! This is the wedding cake I made for my friend Abby. She had the wedding cake + the checker board groom's cake.

I had LOTS of help from my mom (she actually did most of the fondant decorating... because I still have issues in that area.) and my friend Russell. He did all the squares for the checker board cake and he did a FABULOUS job.

not bad for my first time, right?

so, need a cake anytime soon? get in touch with this lovely lady here:


trust me, you want her cake. It will change your life forever.

1 comment:

  1. I just posted a comment, but now it's gone?! Anyway, I love the cake! Great job. And I agree, your mom's cake is the best. If I ever get married again, I'll have her make my cake (but I'm not planning on getting married again :).

    ReplyDelete