Saturday, February 12, 2011

2 year anniversary!

Yup, you heard me right. Can you believe it's already been two years?? Sometimes its hard for me to believe.

This year we were supposed to go up to Park City for a lovely evening out.... but I'm sick. Have been for 3 days now so walking around Park City doesn't sound that great to me. We'll probably go out next weekend instead (and katherine will be home!).

So, here I am... I was probably thinking about how it was freezing outside.

Here are a few things I remember most about that day:

1. Steven's uncle Dean (who set us up) giving me a hug after the ceremony and saying, "You owe me big time." Why is this the first thing I remember? I don't know.

2. The AMAZING - not even exaggerating - food. The stuffed mushrooms, coconut shrimp, oh my gosh. It was incredible. I wish I could go back in time JUST so I could eat the food again.

3. Speaking of food... I never had a taste of the hot chocolate that I pretty much insisted on having there. I need to go back and have some of that cocoa. 

4. Steven and I sitting inside of the temple before the ceremony. Very peaceful.

5. Seeing Darcie when we first got to the temple. This made me feel less nervous! (thanks for being early Darcie)  :)

6. All of it really turned out great. My "chocolate and roses" idea came to life perfectly and everyone (especially my mom) made it look so pretty.

7. If I could change onnnnnne thing..... it would probably be my dress. I would've ordered a size larger and I would've had more lace. lots and lots of lace. 


Happy Anniversary Steven! Thanks for being a wonderful husband! :)

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet post... congrats to you guys, 2 years! You're really not that far behind Ryan and I. We're just 7 years now. :)

    So, I was reading this out loud to Ryan (after I read #1, I thought it was so funny, so I read it all out loud to him), and I was so excited to see I made the post! I actually got choked up. Yes, it was such a wonderful day, and I'm forever honored I got to be there. And... I was SOOO early. I think I misread the invite that morning on my way to work, and thought the "30 minutes early time" was the time of the ceremony. So yes, I was there with plenty of time to spare. :)

    Congrats again. I just love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary Annie! I love you guys. And I loved your wedding.

    ReplyDelete