Friday, February 25, 2011

7.6 pounds...

...is how much weight I've lost being on weight watchers after 1 month. I am creeping back into a healthy weight range again!

I'm already planning out what I'm going to reward myself with once I reach my goal. Here are some of the lovely things I've found:




 picture wearing this dress + this hat on the beach...






  with one of these swim suits:
 




















or maybe this dress... (can you tell I'm in to navy blue right now?)




Or this?

All of this... plus I would love to be relaxing on a beach like this:

This part definitely won't happen anytime soon, but I still like to pretend it will.

What do you think? Or maybe I should just get it all? I wouldn't mind that.

P.S. Despite all of your votes (and the constant begging from me, Katherine, and Ted), my parents decided that they didn't really want to go to London that much. So, they're leaning towards an Alaskan cruise. I can wear all of these things in Alaska, right?

2 comments:

  1. congrats annie!! you definitely deserve ALL the rewards, in my opinion...and so do i for probably gaining that much since you have been on weight watchers..oh well. you should check out www.shabbyapple.com for the CUTEST dresses and swimsuits!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annie... congrats! I mad a goal at new years to lose 10 lbs., and I'm only down 2. :( Alaskan cruises are awesome! I went two weeks after I got married (and poor Ryan had to stay home because my family booked it before we ever started dating, and it was too late to add him).

    ReplyDelete