Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Friend Profile: Sara

 For this post I wanted to write a little shpeel about my friend Sara (although she's basically like a sister).

Sara lives in Arizona (so I don't get to see her that often anymore) right now and she came to visit Saturday and Sunday. 

Before I tell you about the awesome day I had with Sara and a bunch of our old friends, let me tell you a little more about her. Sara and I have been friends since 3rd grade, where we met in Mrs. Mittens class. Since then, we have pretty much been BFFs. We spent a good amount of our childhood watching Sabrina the Teenage Witch on Friday nights and then having a sleepover. Sara is one of the nicest, most loyal people I know. She has always been there for me. Through the random girl (and boy) dramas we had and who knows what else, we have stayed friends all these years! She's one of those people I know I'll always be friends with. She moved to Arizona a few years ago to go to Beauty School and now works down there as a hair stylist so I don't get to see her very often, so it was a treat to see her Saturday and Sunday!

 We started the day with all of us getting hair cuts from Sara... for free! Cutting five girl's hair without a break is no easy task. Not only that, but she is really good at knowing what cuts will look good on you. Here she is cutting Heather's hair. 
 Steph getting her hair curled

 I got a beachy hair-do, it was so nice to have my hair up again! She also curled my hair for me for church the next day, I told you she was nice!


 Angie and Me
 Later, after making a trip to Tres Hombres (a wonderful mexican place by our house) we made dirt cups. Who doesn't love instant pudding, cool whip, and oreos mixed together?? Seriously folks, it's delicious.

 Sara, Angie, Melinda, Heather
Then we sat in Melinda's hot tub... oh I love summer.

Angie, Melinda, Me, Sara, Steph, and Heather

Friends are so great, aren't they? We had such a good time with each other and it was so fun to see Sara again. Thanks for being such a good friend to me and come back to Utah soon! :)

1 comment: