Sunday, June 5, 2011

Awesome blog

I just found a great blog. It's a girl from London working in a book store and she blogs about her random conversations with the customers. If you need a good laugh, check it out:

http://jen-campbell.blogspot.com/search/label/weird%20things%20customers%20say

Also, I'm sorry I haven't blogged much. I'm still suffering from a loss of ideas. If anyone has any for me, please let me know.

Oh wait! I actually just had an idea.

So, I am helping NAMI with their annual NAMI Walk this September (I am in charge of the Entertainment for all the kids!) and I get to be a team captain. Only problem is... I don't know what to call my team. I have no idea how to create a good team name. Here are a few of my favorite ideas I've heard from others:

Team Gryffindor
Team Chocolate
and Team Von Trapp (ha ha)

If you have any ideas, plllllllease tell me on here or on facebook. I need to decide like... by tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I vote team chocolate... of course. AND I think that it's awesome you are doing this!

    ReplyDelete