Friday, July 29, 2011

19.6 pounds

I went to my weekly weigh-in at weight watchers today and found out that I have almost lost 20 pounds all together! Just 9 more pounds and I will be at my goal weight. :)

It's been hard... I lost motivation for about 2 months there. After the cruise (where I ate almost as much as a whale) I regained motivation because I pretty much let myself eat whatever I wanted... and I didn't like the feeling. I realized that when I am eating healthier, I feel so much better all around... mainly that I have more energy and my stomach doesn't feel like it's going to explode.

With 9 pounds left to lose, it's time to start shopping for my awesome dress I'll be wearing to Kat Call's wedding. I think a new dress is a fair reward (even though I've already bought several). And since you all know how I like to post about clothes, I should probably put some pictures of what I've been looking at. Anthropologie seems to have some good stuff:

cute, orange lace dress (her colors are green and orange)

 orange wrap

cute, moss green dress.

How to choose, how to choose.

3 comments:

  1. i like the orange wrap. very stylish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the lace one, and the wrap one,...wear whatever you want :)

    but i want a greener green than moss green. i'm sending you an email in a minute. love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh that is so awesome! Congratulations Annie! You're so close :D

    ReplyDelete