Saturday, July 23, 2011

Extra! Extra!

I've got some big news for you today!

I'm happy to announce that we will soon be introducing someone new to our family...






















Travis Call! with my sister, Katherine


Travis proposed to my sister last night and she said YES. They are getting married in October and we are so excited for them!

This is a great match for the both of them (and me) for several reasons:

1. I can nickname Katherine "Kat Call"
2. Travis fixes cars
3. I can get myself some more wedding planning experience (remember how I like weddings a lot?)
4. We have some more fun people to visit in St. George (where they will be living)
5. And last but not least, I get a brother-in-law!

Congratulations Katherine and Travis! 

Or Tratherine, or Kravis (unfortunately their names don't combine very well)
PS- How many of you thought I was going to say that I'm pregnant?

3 comments:

  1. so exciting! if I could do it all over again, I'd get married in October. He looks like a great guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww this post made me smile. :) You are an adorable sister, Annie. And congratulations Kat! :D

    ReplyDelete