Friday, August 12, 2011

What a fun summer

School starts back up for Steven in less than two weeks... which means our fun summer is coming to an end. And believe me... it has been a really, really fun summer. Here are some great pictures from our summer:

we kicked off this summer with graduation!

 of course, trips to St. George with the Hamilton clan, do you like Malia's little chair she found?
 Going to the Island Park Cabin (aka the "Buffalo Cabin") and meeting Tratherine
 Oh, and there was that one trip to Alaska with the Goodell group
 Outdoor movies with Matt and Abby!
 Hiking Neff's Canyon (except it was super hard for me too)
 Cabin trip with the Hamilton clan
 And last week we had our annual "Cabinfever" trip to Wren's cabin, and it was sure fun this year. We played games, played Rock Band, went to a lake... reservoir... thing, ate at Hi-Mountain Drug (best burgers and fries, next time you are in Kamas, please go), and stayed up till 4:00 AM.
See how much fun Steven is having??? 

Other fun things we did that aren't pictured:

Had a mini high school reunion with Sara in town
Went to Boulder 
Celebrated many family birthdays
 Had a Key Lime Pie Shake from Hi-Mountain Drug (sorry, had to bring that in)
Planning Kat Call's wedding... and believe me... it will be an awesome wedding. 
Oh my gosh, and how could I forget HARRY POTTER AT MIDNIGHT??? Awesome times a billion! 


I hope I didn't leave anything out.... See what a fun summer it's been?? I'm sad it's almost over. BUT, we still have a week and half left, and we plan on using it. Soon, I will be planning all my fall festivities.

No comments:

Post a Comment