Saturday, September 18, 2010

nasty things

Today was clean-out-the-fridge day and it was extremely nasty. I really need to clean it out more. Please read with caution, and if you do, please don't think any less of me. Here are some of the nasty items I found (don't worry I didn't include pictures):


-eggs from when we first moved in (which was in April) I had to strategically cushion these in the garbage can so that they wouldn't crack and stink up the place.
-pasta salad from August
-pasta salad from June (this looked very different from the pasta salad from August)
-petrified blackberries
-chocolate fondue from April, which actually stayed good surprisingly (don't worry I still threw it out)
-pasta sauce from August
-cheese. moldy. cheese.

After I threw these away, I bleached the fridge, and it has never looked better. It also has no food in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment