Thursday, September 23, 2010

Positive

Lately, I feel like I have been more and more negative. Negative about going to work at 7:30 AM, applying for grad school (college of Social Work!! Cross your fingers for me!), going to school, applying for graduation, etc. Just stress, more stress, worry, and frustration. I decided that I really need to help myself out by thinking about some positive things going on around me. So, here is a list of "positives" in my life:

1. I love that a little girl at work told me I should be a girl mummy with a bow on my head for Halloween
2. I love, love, love our little basement apartment that doesn't feel like a basement because of it's big windows.
3. I like the fact that I didn't have the right sized brownie pan to make brownies... so I made them cupcakes instead. We'll see how they turn out soon enough.
4. TJ MAxx. how about a table cloth for $7.00?? yup.
5. Another girl told me to be a star fish for halloween
6. Halloween is coming!!
7. Utah football
8. Steven does the dishes pretty much every day. bless his soul.
9. mmmm it's almost soup season! I am going to make Butternut Squash soup, Zucchini Soup, Chili, Potato soup... pretty much everything (steven doesn't like soup, so I'm inviting anyone over to come eat soup with me whenever you like!)
10. We can finally get a queen size bed because our old bed broke! It's about 60 years old... it was bound to happen sooner or later.

2 comments:

  1. Dustin doesn't like soup either! We can eat it together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this! i love happy thoughts!! i used to hate soup (must be a wightman...er...uh...hamilton...thing) but after reading i am salivating. but that might be because of the pure mention of cupcakes. whatever.

    ReplyDelete