Monday, September 27, 2010

chair painting

remember these chairs?



It's time to paint them.


I'm done with the bright blue. it was fun for a while, but the bright blue just doesn't work for me anymore. 

I want to paint them a really pretty, creamy white. This sounds boring, but I love white. So simple and classic and it will be a nice contrast to our dark carpet.

I think that someday, I would like to paint them each a different color.


I need some furniture-painting-advice. I have had some people tell me to sand and some people tell me that as long as I primer it, sanding isn't necessary. Have any of you painted furniture? please tell me what you would do (I will give you a cup cake if you do).

1 comment:

  1. ask patty! ... i have no idea. mi madre is the one with the chair painting smarts/creds.

    ReplyDelete