Friday, October 1, 2010

October 1st means....


It's HALLOWEEN time!




Halloween is by far one of my favorite holidays (next to Christmas).

What are my plans for the spooky month of October? 
I'll start tonight by looking for halloween costumes with Heather
and eating dinner with her at Diva's on their outdoor patio.

Then we will celebrate our fall break with our annual WEEK LONG trip to Island Park!
Can't wait. I really hope West Yellowstone breaks out some Halloween festivities. Zombie Grizzlies, perhaps?


And THEN... hopefully a Utah football game. Go UTES!

Also, pumpkin pancakes are in order during October. Oh... these are divine. 

And for the big All Hallow's Eve celebration... I am tempted to be this girl here:


We are both pale and have blue eyes. I just need to take care of the hair. Dare me to go blonde? 







Just kidding. I wouldn't really go blonde. Sorry if I got you excited there.

No comments:

Post a Comment