Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Caramel Apples...yum

 Last friday my sister-in-law's family came to visit. Of course, we had a great time. What did we do? So glad you asked.

Our night included pizza, High School Musical, and caramel apples!! Which... I'm sure you already guessed from the title.
I thought this was just too funny and I had to post it.







Dan has agreed to take the GRE for me... he is all over that study guide.





ok. So I didn't get a picture of the finished products, but they were pretty darn tasty. We had white chocolate cinnamon apples, chocolate with reeses, chocolate and white chocolate with m &m's, and some other creation of Gabe's that had everything on it! turned out pretty good too...




Darling little niece wearing my...slipper boot, things. Whatever those are called.


It was a night filled with dancing and sing-a-longs, sugar, and greesssy pizza. Perfect for a fall evening. Thanks Tiff and family for coming!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Annie... I've loved reading your posts :). Just a little tip on the GRE... when I studied I really went over the vocab section in my guide over and over and over again (in fact, I made flashcards of all the words.... pages and pages of them). I think it really helped my English score. I'm guessing your guide has a vocab section too, I'd study it well if I were you! :) Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog! I like your photos. I'm doing practice GRE here: masteryourgre.com . I hope it's useful for GRE test takers.

    ReplyDelete