Wednesday, October 6, 2010

After months of searching...

I finally found a new job!!

I am the newest employee of the Salt Lake City School District working as a Pre-K Teacher's Assistant at Bennion Elementary

Ok... I know I said I wanted to get away from kids for a bit... but Bennion is a Title 1 school (government funded) which means I am working with a high-risk, low-income population (which looks good on a graduate school application...).

Wish me luck on my new endeavor. I start on the 25th and I think it's going to be such a fun job!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats Annie! That sounds like a great fit for you! One of Caroline's teachers at Gymboree is a kindergarten aid at Murray Elementary... she loves it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annie that's fantastic!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray for you Annie! Congrats!

    Love, Lisa even though it says Mark!!! I hate that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. jealous!! bennion elementary is right nest to my old dance teacher's home. so you know that is a magical area! sad though, that you will be leaving our favorite place,MOCC!! but yayayyayaya!!!!

    you are giving me hope as a soon to be el ed grad.

    ReplyDelete