Sunday, October 24, 2010

rain

We went to the game yesterday (GO UTES!) and by the time we got there we were SOAKED. Not even kidding. So, we bought ponchos, which didn't help much since we were already soaked.

By the 3rd quarter, I couldn't feel my feet anymore, so we left.

When we got home, we turned on the heater, had us some grilled cheese sandwiches, and chicken noodle soup. Then we put our wet clothes in the dryer.

Despite how cold it was... I loved the rain, the soup and grilled cheese, and turning on our heater. I love sweater weather oh, so much. Except for when my sweater is wet and cold, then that's a problem.

Now I'm going to do some more homework in my thick wool socks, sweater, all while drinking a nice mug of hot cocoa. :)

1 comment:

  1. Now that sounds cozy! I love rainy/cold days just because I like getting cozy inside. We were at the game too... but we only lasted through the first quarter!

    ReplyDelete