Wednesday, October 27, 2010

new job so far...

Today, while I was subbing at another elementary school (a pre-k class) I heard a little boy say this:

"Do you wanna know what my friend Freddy Krueger does?"

ummmm.... what??? How does this kid know who Freddy is?!?  I didn't think I heard him right... but he continued talking to his teacher.

"What does he do?" - Teacher

"He goes like this-" (makes a weird breathing noise... whatever that is)

"Oh, does that scare you?" - Teacher

"Yeah, he comes to me in my dreams."

ummm AHHH!!! I don't know what to think! Except creeeeepy!

I wouldn't want to know who this guy is if I was 4. I'm 22 and he freaks me out. Whoever told this boy about Freddy or watched Nightmare on Elm Street in front of him.... oh the horror and the shame.

On a happier note... I really like my new job! The teacher I work with is really nice and we get along really well. And now I am going to eat some homemade chili. :)

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha oh my gosh, that story DEFINITELY didn't end the way I had thought it was going to end. What a scary image for such a little guy, poor thing! Geeez... he needs to watch happy shows! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahaha! "he comes to me in my dreams"
    ahahahha!
    oh annie, i really really miss you at this moment.

    ReplyDelete