Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Halloween

 On Halloween we had some friends over for a party! We had SUCH a good time. We had great food, awesome costumes, and a kind of weird movie. Such a fun night though! I dressed up as Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter and Steve was a wizard.

Everyone brought amazing food. I made guacamole, "mummy hot dogs", and mini cheesecakes. We also had dirt-cups, oatmeal sandwich cookies, pumpkin cookies, root beer, and frrrozen bananas (if you haven't had one of these, you must have one. So easy to make, and so delicious. Frozen banana+chocolate sauce + nuts = yum)

Here are some pictures!

Me!

 Russell as Draco Malfoy (Harry Potter costumes are the thing this year I guess)
 Heather as Dorothy

 Sean as...someone?
 Wren as George Michael from Arrested Development - he brought the Frozen Bananas and everything!
 Russell and Holly- simply adorable
 Howard as a kind-of creepy Mario

All the harry potter people together
Abby and Matt
  
 Ok. I had to save this for last. Let me introduce you to Beau. Beau MADE this costume. Yup. You heard me right, MADE. Sewed the leather jacket, made the hat, did his own makeup. Pretty awesome, if you ask me.

Anyways, it was a great party! Thanks to everyone who came and brought food! 





2 comments: