Saturday, November 6, 2010

100th post!

oh my word! Today is my 100th post and sadly.... I don't really have anything fun to say for this post. I guess I will just give everyone a quick update on life.

GRE studying is frustrating... but getting better thanks to Darcie's flash card tips, thanks darcie! Math is a struggle though. I used to be good at it but I haven't done any since my freshmen year. Any math tips?!?

Speaking of the GRE... I scheduled it for November 19th! What day is that?? the day Harry Potter 7 comes out! and I can't GO because of this silly test! :( All well, I'll go see it after to celebrate being done. :) 

We both have new jobs! Steven is working at a new US Bank location over by Hires on Fort Union as a banker, you should go visit him. :) And you all know about my new job at Bennion Elementary. I have had to review a bit of spanish in the past couple of weeks...

I went to the doctor yesterday and found out I have eczema on my scalp... yuck.

I have submitted ONE graduate application this week for the social work program! Now I am applying to the Professional Counseling program.

 Ummm... I am thinking about growing out my hair again. What do you think?
 


now.

or... two years ago (this pic was taken as an engagement picture, can you believe it's already been two years?)
                                   








I miss being able to put my hair in a pony tail. very badly. I think I want to have my hair longer than this though. Should I, shouldn't I?? any thoughts?

And now, I am going to get ready for my cousin's Mary Kay party and for the big game against TCU today!!! GO UTES!

2 comments:

  1. Nice blog! I like your writing way. I'm doing practice GRE here: masteryourgre.com . I hope it's useful for GRE test takers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm posting! I like your hair both ways. I do love your haircut right now though. I'm glad you said that about the ponytail because I was thinking of cutting mine shorter.

    ReplyDelete