Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Scary...

Today, someone tried to kidnap a boy from the school I work at. It happened early this morning while he was walking to school, and someone grabbed him and tried to force him onto Trax. Luckily, he was able fight the guy off and got away. The principal took action immediately and sent out a letter to all the parents asking them to take certain precautions with their children who walk to school. He also spent a lot of the day outside playing with the kids (and talking to police...), I don't know him that well and I already like him.

I hate hearing about things like this, especially when kids are involved. That boy's life could've changed drastically in that small window of time. I'm so glad he is ok and that he got away. Hearing this story just made me think about how we need to value and watch out for each other.

I hate that this post is sad and scary... so I'll add something positive here:



HARRY POTTER 7 COMES OUT IN TWO DAYS!!!!!!!!! :D :D

No comments:

Post a Comment