Sunday, September 12, 2010

a new leaf

Oh dear. I am so sorry I have neglected this blog so much! I am making a goal right here and right now, to "turn over a new leaf" in the blogging world.

From now on, I will blog at least twice a week. Yes. You heard me right. TWO whole times during the week!

However, I need some suggestions. Sometimes I just have NO clue what to write about! What I think is cool and interesting in my life, may not be as cool and interesting to someone else, or I just can't think of anything. So, you tell me, what do you want to hear about?

There will be a bit of construction going on with this blog too. I figure if I am starting a new blogging stage in my life, I need to change things up a bit. But I am having trouble getting the template I want. Why are blogs so confusing?

Well, I am going to take a lovely sunday nap. Have a lovely sunday!

1 comment:

  1. oh annie. i cannot wait to witness this transformation. and stop thinking that you are so uncreative (is that a word?) because you are creative. you are trapped inside of a day care all day long, you HAVE to be creative to do that. also, love the new format especially the picture above. so cute. i miss you guys and love you. bye.

    ReplyDelete