Monday, January 10, 2011

hot cocoa par-tay

 On New Years Day (at night time) we had some old friends over for a hot cocoa party. It was a fun, simple way to see everyone again while they were in town for the holidays. Plus, we had 5 tins of cocoa to get rid of, so what better way to do that than by having people over? It was easy: I boiled some water, put out mugs and the cocoa flavors, plus some fixins' to go on top (whipped cream, crushed peppermint, sprinkles, and nutella flavored whipped cream... see below) and voila! we had a cocoa party. I may have to make it an annual thing.




The five wonderful flavors


The latest invention of mine... nutella mixed with whipped cream. YUM. tastes delightful on plain hot cocoa. 

And now... I think I'm going to make myself some hot cocoa. 

No comments:

Post a Comment