Monday, January 31, 2011

Where would you go??

 My family is trying to plan a trip for this June since we haven't done one in a while... but we are having a hard time deciding where to go. So, we need your help and input. Here are some of the places we are thinking:






An Alaskan cruise... great way to escape the summer heat, right? 


mmmmm Hawaii, this sounds really nice to me right now.



A cute bed and breakfast we found on the Washington coast (I would've put a picture of the bed and breakfast but I forgot the name of it)

And jolly ole London town. 

Tough choice, isn't it? 

Now, before you "cast your vote," keep in mind that I may be having children in a few years down the road... so where do I absolutely need to go before I have children?? 
Do you have any other ideas for fun family trips? I'd love to hear them!

5 comments:

  1. i'm confused. texas isn't even on the list. if it was on the list, i would definitely pick texas. but since you left it out: GO TO LONDON! (are you kidding me?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annie... I vote for London as well, maybe because I've never been there. All your other choices are wonderful too though, you can't go wrong! Ryan's family is all going to Outerbanks, NC this summer to visit Ryan's sister Ashley and her family. I can't wait! Family trips are so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All places are absolutely beautiful I would have to say. Follow your heart with where you would like to go. But casting a vote would be London or Alaska. Couldnt just pick on either!

    ReplyDelete
  4. London is a must!

    Lisa not Mark

    ReplyDelete