Monday, September 26, 2011

Walking on Sunshine...

The NAMIWalk on Saturday was a HIT! I had so much fun. Thanks to everyone who made it successful and came out to support me!

 Brent, the juggler. He is a part of Wasatch Youth Jugglers and didn't charge anything to come and do juggling for the kids. And they loved it! 

 Team name: Walking on Sunshine. Aren't these some great shirts?? 
 Mom and Tiff doing face painting... 
 Whole team minus Russell 
 My friends Matt and Abby came and did Leather Stamping and other fun games with the kids, thanks you guys!! 



Being on the Walk Committee was hard and time consuming, but it was so fun to see how it all turned out in the end. 

For those of you who haven't heard of NAMI, or the National Alliance on Mental Illness, let me fill you in. NAMI's mission is to reduce the stigma of mental illness in the community and to provide (free) support to those who are suffering. The Walk was to help them raise funds so they can continue to provide these services to the community. 

I loved being on the Walk Committee and supporting NAMI with their mission, I can't wait until next year! 


No comments:

Post a Comment