Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Wedding Idea

Now that I am taking event planning classes at SLCC, my mind is on wedding planning a lot. So, here is my latest idea:

Have you ever seen Arrested Development?


If you haven't, you should. It's hilarious.



I have a wedding reception idea that was inspired by this show.

Introducing....





 The Frozen Banana Stand.

Wouldn't this be so great?? I would totally go to a reception if I knew there was going to be a Frozen Banana Stand (especially if George Michael and Maybe were there). 

I can tell some of you are still doubting me. Here are reasons why this is such a great idea:

1. It involves fruit,  chocolate, and toppings. You're getting several of your basic food groups (my main food groups are fruit and chocolate) in one food choice.


2. It's different. There are a lot of receptions out there with gelato or ice creams stands now, and while that is delicious, it's just not as exciting as it used to be. It's good, just not as different anymore. Sorry for any ice cream/gelato stand lovers out there. 

3. They are delicious.

4. Just look at the picture:


Will someone please get married and do this for me??? I will plan your entire wedding for free, I will buy the bananas, and man the banana stand. And hug you and cry with joy.

PS - remember "There's always money in the banana stand" (for all the other arrested development fans)

6 comments:

  1. GENIUS!!! let me go find a mate and i'll get back to you about this. brilliant brilliant brilliant girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I ever get married.. I want you to help me plan it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicole! I will totally help you when you get married! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ANNIEE!! I love bananas and I especially love frozen bananas! At my wedding please?? You can man it and wear that uniform! Yes! If you think I'm kidding, I am not.

    ReplyDelete
  5. angie I am SO there!! I am planning it in my head already!

    ReplyDelete