Friday, September 25, 2009

Busy weekend

so this week I have been stressing a ton about all the things I would have to do Thursday - Sunday. here is my list of things I have/had to do:

- baby shower for Natalie Thursday night
- take Rock n' Roll (this is actually a real class I am taking) exam for today
- do other homework for today
- write a discussion post for Online Class by saturday night
- write small paper for online class, by saturday night
- take a test for online class, also by saturday night
- go to Christal and Daniel's wedding tonight
- go to Becca's baby shower on Saturday morning
- go to temple with Steven
- go to women's conference with my dear mother
- go grocery shopping
-have in-laws over for dinner for the first time
- clean house for in-laws
-make food for in-laws (which hopefully, will be edible)


Things I have already tackled:

- natalie's baby shower
- rock n' roll test
- Online test
-online paper
- online discussion post
- other homework


i have to admit, this was the stuff I was the most worried about so it's nice to have it out of the way. I got the online paper, discussion post, and test all done within about an hour and 15 minutes. And I even got an A- on the test! awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment