Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Fall is here!!!!


So... pretty much... fall is probably my favorite season of the year. I'm not sure what makes me love it so much... I am not a summer person mainly because I am not a fan of really hot weather (It makes me feel icky). I do enjoy having no school and going on trips and such though. Once September rolls around I love being able to wear my slippers and sweatshirts while drinking hot cocoa. I love curling up on the couch with a blanket and watching movies. And of course.... I LOVE HALLOWEEN!! I am not sure why... but I just love spooky things. A silly fact about myself: I get excited for halloween in the middle of july every year.

In honor of the first day of fall, I am going to write a list of things I plan on doing this fall:

*making awesome halloween decorations
*make jack-o-lanterns
*get a vanilla-cream-steamer from starbucks with pumpkin flavoring
*make soup, soup, and more SOUP!
*make pumpkin cookies
*enjoy Fall break
*go to haunted houses
*go up the canyon to look at fall leaves
*Eat a very large thanksgiving dinner
*go to the U football games!!
*go to (and help plan.... gotta love being on the activities committee) the neighborhood soup and pie social - I'm mainly excited about the eating part, not the setting up/helping part...
*wear awesome fall sweaters - oh wait... I need to BUY some first
*buy some awesome new boots
*wear my new (and first) pair of skinny jeans, something I thought I'd never get, but I found a pair that works with my larrrge legs


That's all I've got for now. I will probably come up with more later.

Oh wait... I kind of want to try a snuggie. ha ha.

1 comment:

  1. snuggies have GOT to be the greatest invention since electricity.

    ReplyDelete